Friday, November 13, 2009

News

There has been SO much New Moon in the new lately that I just couldn't report on all of it! I bet there are hundreds of interviews and videos from the past two weeks. I don't really understand why they make the actors and director do all this media stuff. New Moon was already everywhere I can't imagine this media blitz will being any more fans to the movie. :-) But I can't say I really mind an opportunity to listen to Rob speak. LOL Here are a few things...



Amanda, one of our NEPA TwilightMoms, is an active member and Moderator on TwilightMOMS. And guess what!? She interviewed Kristen Stewart!!! Check it out here.
Stephenie Meyer will be on Oprah today!! This is Stephenie's only media appearance to promote New Moon, rumor has it it's a great show! Check it out locally on NBC at 4:00pm.
Sorry for the lack of reporting lately - as I said the volume of interviews and such has been really overwhelming! Plus I have been sidetracked this week by our Hush Hush Cover week over on Fallen Archangel. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment