Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Desperately Seeking ....

(A little back story first) Our family bit the bullet this week and got Direct TV. For the past 10 years (+/- a few) we have had the most basic basic cable we could get, with about 12 channels. Now we have a LOT of channels! I have been watching a bit of tv lately.
Last night I was watching a Twilight show on the Reelz Channel, it was about the search for their TwiCon Correspondent. Before a commercial they showed a sort of montage of people who were there (in NYC) to audition and a lady came on and said "I'm from Scranton, PA". By the time I looked up she was gone.
SO now I have a new mission...find her!! She is obviously a huge fan if she traveled to NYC for this. Help me out by asking around - let's see if we can't track her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment