Thursday, August 13, 2009

Peter Facinelli from Twilight's Dr. Cullen to Nurse Jackie's Dr Copper

iesb.com has a really great interview with Peter Facinelli. It's long, but if you are a fan it's worth every minute :-).

IESB: Does it help to have those other actors to go through this whole crazy process with?

Peter: Definitely. There's a definite comfort when you see the other actors. You feel like you're all in it together. It's a very family-oriented group. We go for dinners, and we like being with each other. I don't think there's one person who doesn't get along with the others, in the group, and it really has become a family. When you see the other person, even if it's for a non-Twilight event, there's a comfort level there. When you look across and see them, they make you smile. Some of my favorite scenes are when all of the Cullens are together. When I'm doing a scene and I look across and see that whole group of actors together, in one scene, it just makes me happy. It makes me feel like the whole gang is there and the whole family is together.



Read the interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment