Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Picture of Jacob Saving Bella

NewMoonMovie.org has posted this pic from the 2010 New Moon calendar. They report that it is of Jacob and Bella after he saves her from the water.



Yowsa - I am afraid of the 'chemistry' we have seen between these two in the New Moon pics and clips. Afraid that they are going to overplay it. I personally, NEVER felt that in New Moon to this much of an extreme. I mean I know Jake had the hots for Bella, but I never felt it was quite so physical. I especially never felt it from Bella. I always only got the friend, maybe love like a brother feeling from her.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that I didn't get that feeling from New Moon, but here's what I'm thinking: The book is from Bella's perspective, and she didn't realize until Jacob kissed her in Eclipse that she loved him too, as more than a friend. So maybe in actuality, there was more chemistry between them in New Moon that she just wasn't aware of because she was so out of it. I mean, c'mon, look at Jacob and tell me you aren't attracted to that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I think you may be on to something with that theory. It's true that I assumed that about other parts of the movie and so I will have to remember that here.

    Yeah Taylor makes Jacob look pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete