Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember Me

I'm not going to post a whole bunch of Remember Me stuff since the blog is supposed to be about Twilight not Rob (lol), and let me tell you there is a LOT of stuff out there for Remember Me right now. But I do want to mention that last night was the Red Carpet Premiere in New York City. Kristen Stewart made a surprise walk down the red carpet, skipping the press and allowing the focus to remain on those involved with Remember Me.


The initial buzz from those who have seen the movie is very, very good. Even the skeptics are raving about Rob and the whole cast. It seems there is a big twist or something in the movie and I have decided to do my best to stay spoiler-free until March 12 when we go see the movie. Sooo, that's about all I can tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment