Friday, September 11, 2009

New Eclipse Set Pics

Some new set pics have leaked from the Eclipse filming. They seem to be from 2 different parts of the book....Jake showing up at the school after Bella & Edward return from Florida, to 'talk' to Edward AND Jake showing up at the school when Edward is away and her riding off to spend the day on the 'Rez' (as Jacob would say). Since they are wearing the same clothes, however, I am assuming it's one scene...hoping they don't change things too much, but as always trying not to form an opinion until I see it play out.






OK so not only is the wig questionable (which they have graciously covered with a hood), but the eyebrows too?? Click on the picture to enlarge it and tell me it doesn't look like someone painted her eyebrows on!?






What the heck is up with the volvo? Pictures of it have been popping up all week and I was refusing to believe it was Edward's, I am really hoping there is an explanation for this. I'm beginning to think that Summit worked out a deal with Volvo to showcase a different one in each movie.






Edward & Bella






Jacob looking very 'buff & tuff'


Jake & Stunt Double Bella on the bike, notice the clothes she is wearing are indeed the ones Bella is wearing above with Edward.






Because I feel bad for being so critical of some of the above pics, here's one that I think will take us all to our happy Edward place...




Hair & Make-up Crews touching up the Edward Bouffant!!! Who doesn't love the bouffant?

No comments:

Post a Comment