Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vampire Diaries...Twilight Style

TelevisionWithoutPity has taken the concept of Vampire Diaries and given us a little peak into the diaries of some other famous vampires :-) You can check them all out here. But I am including the Edward Cullen one...

Dear Diary,
I'm having second thoughts about this whole "going to high school" thing. Carlisle says it helps us blend in longer, but does it? Really? I mean, if we just lived in the woods, and made sure our fake IDs said we were 18, wouldn't that be better than making sure every kid in town knows us, and getting our pictures taken and published in book form once a year? Also, the homework is starting to get really annoying. I mean, I have to write a paper on Miles Davis, and I can't even mention that we hung out that one time. This bites. Oh, well, guess I'm gonna go break into that new girl's bedroom and watch her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment