Wednesday, October 14, 2009

People Magazine's Special Edition "Twilight Returns: New Moon"

TwilightLexicon has some great information about the Special Edition of People Magazine hitting the stores on Friday. There is also a link to a $1.00 off coupon. I printed mine!!

Check out here.

Oh did I mention it has a first look at Eclipse.....



Holy Hotness in the Meadow!
Is Edward wearing layered t's??
Is Kristen wearing the awful Bella wig? Cuz it doesn't look bad here, at all!
Ahh Eclipse, the best of the bunch....swoon.

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah those are some layered tees on him and they look awesome! So hot!!!!! And you are right Jenn about the hair not looking so bad. Not bad at all. Eclipse is by far my fav of the four books, and possibly movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn and Becky you are both right on as usual - and I love your caption too. Eclipse is my favorite book of the series as well, unless you count Midnight Sun (Edward! More Edward!!)

    ReplyDelete