Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Moon: "Behind the Scenes with the Wolf Pack" & "Birthday Kiss"

This first video is a behind the scenes look at the Wolf Pack including the CGI. I find this incredibly interesting. And I stinking LOVE the wolf clips at the end, I think they have really done justice to them and brought them to life in an amazing way.



Now for an extended look at the Birthday Kiss. I'm not sure what to say about this except if you're Team Edward turn up your volume and enjoy what you will hear after the cheesey announcer voice. :-) (Note: it seems that Summit has been pulling these down so this video may not be here long)

<

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah, this is perfect on a day like today! The wolves look better every time I see them. I love how Kristin says they bring a whole new side to this movie with how animalistic they are--you can really feel the contrast from the smooth calculating Cullens (aside from Jasper of course!)

    Love the kiss too. Poor Edward always so tortured!

    ReplyDelete