Friday, April 10, 2009

Bella & Edward Set Pics

Check out some more set pics here of Kristen and Rob filiming as Bella & Edward.

A few things I want to say...First and most importantly they look great (hair, make-up, etc). Second it looks like Bella is taking pictures in some of these shots so I am assuming these are from the beginning of the book, with her new camera, Yay. Finally, I am going to be a little bit nitpicky here, I can't imagine Bella wearing a short sweater and exposing her stomach like that ....what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment about Bella's shirt; our Bella would never! Rob's hair looks good, too, and I'm glad to see subtle lip color on him rather than Rudolph Valentino red. I hope that the camera they use is "film" rather than digital, in keeping with the book rather than "TW the movie's" upscale iPod/cell phone using Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Stacey. I understand they want to keep it current, BUT teens, tweens, adults..we all love the books so how can they miss if they stick to it? I have really high hopes for New Moon!

    ReplyDelete