Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Moon Trailer: Top 5 Fanmade Trailers

Thanks to TwilightMOMS for the heads-up on this.

While we wait patiently for the New Moon Trailer (rumor had it the first one would be out in May, I am not holding my breath for that) ReelzChannel put together the 'best of the fanmade trailers'.

I can't wait to sit down and really watch these. Some of the fan vids are really great, I never cease to be amazed by them. (I have seen the first one and am a big fan of Tiffanyd.)

Check them out here - which is your favorite??

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at these earlier today and I am with you on the first one - this is the one we've liked from way back when isn't it? She is amazing at creating these "trailers!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching them all and the first is still my favorite. They are all really good, though.

    Beck-Yeah that's the one we liked and I think I posted it here a while back, too.

    ReplyDelete