Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vancity Allie meets the Cast of New Moon After a Long Night of Filming

Vancity Allie and friends have been visiting New Moon set for a while. On Friday night they waited patiently while the cast filmed all night and were rewarded well! In the morning as the cast departed they stopped by to say hello.

Check out these pics of the cast in costume after shooting over night on Friday/Saturday. They were on location at the "Cullen House". It's hard to tell much from the pics, I'm sure they all look different under the lights when they are filming.

Edward & Alice (Rob & Ashley) stopped and waved to the girls. Alice (Ashley) looks really pretty here. Softer than Twilight Alice :-) LOL

Bella & Rosalie (Kristen & Nikki) both greeted the fans and took pics with them. They had their costumes covered by coats/robes. Not that you can tell much due to the hood, but I think the wig is looking pretty good on Nikki.

Jasper seems to have gotten a make-over. I am really not sure what to say about the new look. I think I will hold off on that until we see some clips or more pics.

Carlisle (Peter) was riding with Kristen & Nikki. Again waiting to see more of Carlisle before I make any judgements


Check out the full story and more pics here.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the no comment until we see them in the right light thing. Carlisle and Jasper have some scary hair happening and Rob and Carlisle are very pasty - not as I pictured for the new improved vampires of NM. I am digging Alice's new look though! They look like they are having a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so now I know what you mean about Jasper and Carlisle....don't know if I like the new Jasper look...Carslisle ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's kind of hard to tell in that setting though, so hopefully (!!) they'll all look great on camera. I think they will.

    ReplyDelete