Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wolf Spotted at Vancouver Forest Set!

The following was reported on NewMoonMovie.org...

Wolf Spotted at Vancouver Forest Set!
April 23, 2009

Mandy was investigating the New Moon forest set, and guess what she spotted–a wolf! A security guard cautioned them not to walk in a certain direction, because–

So he says *excited* “I wouldn’t, they are bringing a WOLF down”

*inner squeeeeee* I appear calm but holy moly I was ANYTHING but calm…. a wolf?!?!?

MeMy and I exchanged glances - we’d hit the jackpot!!!

We waited and watched as two trainers brought down the most beautiful, large, wolf.

I am no animal expert so I don’t know what type of wolf it was but it was big, it was grey, with bits of white in it… it was stunning to see.

Check out the rest of the story over at Malicious Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment