Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coming Soon to a Store Near You

EW is reporting that Little Brown will be releasing some new Twilight Saga stuff later this year. Of course I am most excited about this little tidbit....


.....the Breaking Dawn Special Edition, on stands Aug. 4, will include a DVD of the Breaking Dawn concert series and interviews with Meyer. Those who pick up the hardcover book can also expect a poster and reproduction of handwritten lyrics for “My Never,” by Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld.....


I will most certainly be purchasing that!! Justin Furstenfeld is the lead singer of Blue October and is pretty much responsible for the tone and image of the group since he writes about 90% of their songs! He is a very complex, talented man and if you can't tell I'm a little in love with him LOL. Ok just kidding (kind of), but it makes me so happy to have two of my favorite things together, The Twilight Saga & Blue October. I only wish I could have seen the Breaking Dawn Concert live it was very, very different from a Blue October concert.


Also mentioned in the article ...

The Twilight Journals (pictured), out Oct. 13, are packaged in a tin and include “decorative quotes” from each book. For those hoping to buy books tied into New Moon, Little, Brown will release New Moon: The Complete llustrated Movie Companion on Oct. 6 and New Moon trade and mass-market paperback tie-ins in September and November, respectively. They will also publish a New Moon Collector’s Edition on Oct. 6.

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee! Love the dvd and signed lyrics!!! Hmm how on earth am I going to justify that purchase since I already bought BD once and got the boxed set for Christmas? LOL

    No shame in loving Justin, he's made of awesome!

    ReplyDelete