Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Set Pics (Really Cool Ones!)

More pics from Montepulciano. These are a little different and pretty cool! I am assuming that Rob is wearing the 'white shirt' from the scene in the square. Maybe, just maybe he will be losing the shirt for the scenes as written in the book :-) I know it's kind of hard to tell, but to me it looks like Kristen might look a little too good for New Moon Bella. In this part I think she'd be a real mess. Not only had she almost drowned a few days ago, but she ran out the door in record time and flew all the way from Washington State to Italy. Drove through the countryside at a bazillion miles per hour, all the while fearing that she wouldn't be in time to save her True Love!! (Just in case I didn't say it yet today - I can't wait to see this all played out on the big screen)

eta: Check out the last one for a little peak at Jane!













No comments:

Post a Comment