Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Moon movie script leak? Please Resist the Temptation!!!

Twilight Examiner: New Moon movie script leak?

Amanda Bell is reporting that a supposed New Moon Script has been leaked by someone and is making its way around the internet. At this point it is impossible to know whether it is real or fake.

I have made the decision NOT to download and/or read it and I urge you to do the same. There are many reasons I think we should resist the temptation, here are just a few...
  • It may be an utter and complete FAKE
  • The studio, actors, writers, etc have all been very conscientious about keeping things under wrap, why ruin it for all of them??
  • It could possibly ruin the movie for you
  • If it is real they may decide to re-write and/or re-shoot things which could take away some of the authenticity
  • think of how Stephenie felt when Midnight Sun was leaked!
Anyway it is up to you whether or not you will seek this out and download it, but I urge you to resist if possible and wait for the real, finished product in November! And I ask you to spread the word to others asking them to resist as well. Stephenie Meyer and The Twilight Saga have been very good to us, let's give something back.


Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

  1. I AGREE. I WILL NOT READ IT. IT IS PROBABLY FAKE BUT EVEN IF IT'S REAL WE DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THE FIRST VIEWING EXPERIENCE.

    BEV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about me....I refuse to read it. Can't imagine who would do something like this. Weitz has to be upset if it's the real thing.

    ReplyDelete