Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Few Days Late

Entertainment Weekly revealed these new stills from New Moon! They look fabulous, what do you think?

OK, what can I say about this one...HOT! I like how Edward's skin is lighter than Bella's. In Twilight I often noticed that her skin was made up to be just as light as or even lighter than his. As we all know, he should be whiter! Any speculation as to which scene this is from?


I am really liking this one. The scene with Laurent in the Meadow should be really scary. I think Bella looks 'right' here. Not overly done up with make-up.


CAN NOT wait for this scene! From what we can see of the Cullen's house here, I think it looks really good. The colors are right, love the art in the background. And look at all the glass and roses. I am really anxious to see how this scene plays out. If done well, it should be awesome! Reports from a while back, when they were filming this, said that Jackson killed it as "Blood Thirsty Jasper". After seeing him on Criminal Minds I bet he'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment