Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OME OME OME - Warning Big Time Spoilers!!!

WOW!!! There's just not much else to say. Ok well that's not true there is a lot that could be said, but I can't stop staring long enough......

I am assuming the little dots you see on Rob's exposed skin are for the 'sparkle'. The must be doing some sort of computer aided sparkle LOL.

There are a LOT more pics I will try to bring over!!! Hmmm, notice the difference in Kristen's hair. Some shots its her hair (straight) and others looks a little more Bella-ish. Also in some of the pics I am working on now you can see Bella crashing into / jumping onto Edward - I Love that shot - from another angle you can see someone behind pushing on Rob's back so he won't fall over :-) Love it!!!































Some different pics are available at TwiFans.com, they are worth checking out. Here are a few of them....





6 comments:

  1. Love the behind-the-scenes stuff, especially the one with the hands holding onto Rob's torso (oh, to be a glove upon that hand...ha ha!). But wait a minute, isn't the whole point of the exercise that Bella reaches Edward before he has the chance to step into the sunlight and reveal his sparkly self to all the revelers in the square?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, I agree the behind the scenes stuff is so awesome! In some other shots it looks like the hands holding Rob are bracing him for when Kristen comes running/jumping at him so he can stay still as a stone LOL. I am going to post links to the other pics now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Sweet Jesus!! How about that kiss??!! Look at his face, perfect Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are AWESOME!!! They gave me chills! This is such a huge tease! I can't wait for the movie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear Lord......Is it possible for it to be November 20th tomorrow???? This is becoming shear torture. Can't wait to see the clip this Sunday on MTV,

    ReplyDelete
  6. So earlier Becky mentioned to me that Rob's Abs may have been airbrushed and I told her in my mind I would never believe that :-) BUT when you look closely it just may be true. Not that I care one single bit!!!!!!!!! It's not the abs alone that are looking good in those pics! There's a whole lot more!!

    ReplyDelete