Saturday, May 9, 2009

OMG Lots of Good New Moon Stuff

Amanda Bell (she is like my new favorite person LOL) is reporting a bunch of good New Moon stuff .....

.......according to screenplay writer Melissa Rosenberg, the set of The Twilight Saga: New Moon is "a ridiculously happy place to be." Says she, "Chris Weitz is the zen ringmaster doing a fantastic job. The Volturi look amaaaazing. Michael Sheen embodies Aro so completely, elevating the role to a whole new level. Dakota as Jane knocks me out."

OMG I can NOT wait to see the Volturi!!!! Wait there's more..

.....Michael Sheen, who was cast as Aro in the series and who is known for his fan accomodation via Twitter, had a lot to say as well, affirming Rosenberg's note. Telling us that he is wrapping up the scenes with Edward and Bella ... and that he had the chance to meet New Moon author Stephenie Meyer, Sheen then went on to say that he "keep[s] forgetting how freaky [he] look[s] with [his] red eyes." Continues Sheen, "[I] think Dakota may look the most unsettling though. So angelic yet so weird . . . like an evil red riding hood......

Sounds like we are really going to get all we hoped for out of the Volturi - Dakota sounds like a perfect Jane!

Also David Slade is visiting Vancouver. I wonder if he is observing and getting familiar with things OR if he is beginning prep work on Eclipse??

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for the Volturi! I think they did a fantastic job casting, so it's great to hear things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no doubt Dakota will kick some serious butt as Jane. She can pull off that sweet and creepy thing soooo well! Since I don't much about the guys its hard to picture but I'm sure they'll be awesome too. I love that "Aro" tweets!

    ReplyDelete