Monday, May 25, 2009

More Pictures from Montepulciano

More pictures are popping up all over the place of the cast, crew, and set in Montepulciano. Here are a few.

Here's a close-up of the statue. Kinda creepy, but I like it!



If I were to make a photo assumption about this one, I'd bet it's rehearsal and that those people will be carrying the statue through the square for the Festival / Celebration of St Marcus. Notice the water from the fountain in the foreground. I love how it all seems to be coming together!

Kristen Stewart on set checking things out.




Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore (Felix and Demtri) dined together. Reports say that they enjoyed their meals peacefully however when they tried to leave they were mobbed by fans.

3 comments:

  1. Being from Lackawanna County (originally) I had an urge to yell "Viva La St. Ubaldo" when I saw the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that face on the thing in the hood totally freaks me out! That wasn't in the book was it? The whole statue thing I mean.

    I see you posted a nice pic of Kristen, not one of her less then nice pics she's been providing lately!

    ReplyDelete