Thursday, May 28, 2009

Edward Cullen ... A Catholic Bishop???

I hope you will get as big a laugh from this as I did. Note: I mean no offense to the Bishop or Catholic Church, it's just.... well you'll see what I mean.

New bishop for RC Diocese of Allentown

Monsignor John O. Barres, 48, will succeed Bishop Edward Cullen in the Diocese of Allentown. The bishop-elect will be ordained and installed July 30.
=Maybe some of you already knew that there was a Bishop by the name of Edward Cullen, but when I heard this on the news I found it very amusing!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you, Jenn. The other night my husband had the news on in the living room, and this story came on. Our daughter was like,"WHAT about Edward Cullen?!?" It totally reminded me of the Twilight Widowers Anonymous suggestion of sprinkling the names of Edward C. and Rob Pattinson into the conversation to make sure you have your wife's attention!

    ReplyDelete